Who We Are
Wind Force is a new, family run yacht charter company that is willing to share with you its long-lasting passion for the sea and sailing. Sailing Wind Force yachts in Greece will be a lifetime unprecedented experience.
Wind Force fleet is composed of a 5-cabin, 3-head monohull sailboat (Beneteau Oceanis 51.1, built in 2022) and a 4-cabin, 4-head Catamaran (Lagoon 42, built in 2020). Both yachts provide dedicated crew cabins and WC and they are best in class equipped providing excellent sailing performance and comfortable living. They have been nominated as “European Boat of the Year” in their category when launched and they are holding several distinctions all over the globe.
- Because we apply strict health protocols for cleaning and disinfection, both in the inside and the outside surfaces of the boat, in order to minimize the possibility of transmitting any kind of microbial and viral load!
- Because our boats are perfectly maintained and thoroughly equipped. A new antifouling paint is applied every year to ensure high sailing speeds! Even the slightest minor breakdown after each fare is repaired and the inventory is refilled immediately to deliver a perfect boat!
- Because during the check in we explain in every detail the operation of the boat without time restrictions. Furthermore, we do the paperwork with you in your boat in less than 10 minutes, so no need to wait in lines surrounded by other people!
- Because you can call us any time (literally 24/7) for any question, help or support you might need!
- Because we have the experience and knowledge so that depending on the current weather conditions and the mood of the crew to suggest you the best route to spend an unforgettable vacation!
- Because all we ask of you is to respect our seas and treat them in the same way we will treat you!
Skippered or crewed charters?
Skippered and crewed charters on sailing yachts are for people who want to enjoy their private and customized sailing holidays on a yacht with a captain (skippered charters), or a captain and a hostess (crewed charters).
Skippered or crewed? This is a question frequently asked and the answer is not always easy. For those who want to enjoy a totally careless vacation we would suggest a crewed charter. Waking up at a bay, having a swim and then having breakfast prepared and served for you would be a dream for many of you. Not having to worry about preparing and serving snacks and lunch or washing the dishes is also one of the privileges that you will enjoy when having a hostess on board. Your hostess will also act as deckhand when needed and will take care of all the inner spaces of the yacht.